Promotional videos are one of the most effective and impactful form of marketing, this is because it puts your products and services in front of your target customers in an easy to process form of media. These videos have been a powerful ally for businesses since the TV became a thing, and now with the aid of the internet promotional videos became available to a wider audience, an audience that can share your promotional videos to their friends and relatives, passively expanding your product’s reach.
A good promotional video does not only calls the attention of your potential customers, it can also make them want whatever you’re selling, show them how and where they can buy it and gives you access to the power of brand recognition, just think about how many times have you bought a product over another just because you saw the former on TV.
Making a promotional video will give your business better chances for success, and if you make use of social media networks you can even publish promotional videos for free, let us explain you how to make a successful promotional video for your product.
- Start with some ideas. Think about how you would like your product to be seen, how you can catch the attention of your target audience and inspire some brand recognition, and in the case you can’t think of an idea, then you can take inspiration from another video and add your own twists.
- Write a script. Use a captivating opening line to catch the attention of the viewer, make your actor portray how enjoyable to use your product is, show how is it used and which benefits it provides, include contact and buying info. Avoid sounding like a salesman; you want your video to be deemed as natural and easy to digest.
- Plan a budget. While there is a lot of free video editing software over the internet and posting videos is free, you might want to spend on things like actors, location, better video recording tools or a musical jingle. You can also pitch your script and idea to a video marketing agency to help you out.
- Make the video. Now that you have made all the preparations, then start filming. Your video should be short and concise, look natural and should give a clean view of your product being used properly. Your promotional video should not seem forced or boring, if your video is fun and enjoyable then it will get more chances to be shared by your customers. Your video should also show how to access your product’s website and social networks.
- Publish it! Posting a video on the internet doesn’t cost anything. You can use your product’s social network profiles to post it or pay websites such as Facebook, Youtube or Google to advertise it to your target audience during a predetermined amount of time.
Using videos to advertise products is very effective and every successful company can tell you that money invested in good promotional videos always comes back, so plan out your video and go for it!