5 Apps To Increase Your Business’ Efficiency
Being efficient is all about how many things you can do in a determined amount of time and to able to be truly efficient you have to use whatever you have at hand at the moment. Luckily your smartphone is always at the reach of your hand, so how can you use it to improve your business efficiency? Well, thanks to software developer the answer to that question is “using the best apps available”, new apps show up every day and they are always improving the way business are managed.
The things that make some apps more desirable to business besides their functions are their easy to use user interfaces and how their updates are managed. Intuitive user interfaces will make learning how to use the app easier and the way developers update their apps will decide how reliable they are on the long run.
Now that you know what to look in apps, let’s show you some of the most efficient ones.
- Evernote Business. Whenever most people hear of Evernote they think that it is just another app used to write to-do lists and the like, but Evernote Business is an entirely different app. While you can use this app to do the same things you do on Evernote, you will be also be able synchronize your annotations and tasks with your coworkers, share and manage files, scan and search info from business cards and many other things.
- G-Suite. This app was formerly known as “Google for Work” and it will offer your business cloud storage that will help you open and share files with others, shared calendars and contact lists, email, word processing tools and the ability to manage and customize your work team.
- If your business is constantly using password-gated devices or if its PR team is always forgetting how to access you business’ social network accounts then it can benefit a lot with this app. 1Password is able to store all your business’ (or your own) passwords behind another one, so you can be able to store and check all other passwords. This app will also notify when a password similar to another one is being entered so you won’t repeat them.
- Rotator Survey. Surveys are a quick and easy way to gather important data and information. They can be able to offer you feedback about how tasks are executed and what your employees think of them. If your business needs to make a survey before making a move, this app will let you create surveys, store and manage opinions and results.
- One Note is another great note-taking application that has an intuitive user interface. You can use it to manage your notes, share tem, record voice notes, upload videos and many other things. Most PCs already come with this software installed so you will be able to access all your OneNote files from any device you use. It is also available on MAC OSX, iOS and Android.
The Nutrition Retail Association is here for all of your nutrition industry needs. Hopefully you have found value within this article on the 5 Apps To Increase Your Business’ Efficiency. We are interested in what you would like to learn more about, please let us know in the comments below.
error: Alert: Content is Protected